Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Twitter

My Twitter name is bucksu. I set up a Twitter account a few months ago but never tweeted anything. Then I got a few email messages telling me that people were following me on Twitter. Guess I'd better tweet on Twitter since I have followers.

You hear about Twitter on a daily basis now. Just yesterday my husband came home with his new IPhone and wanted to set up a Twitter account. He asked for my help and, fortunately, I knew this lesson was coming up today. I told him I would help him, so guess what we'll be doing tonight.

My son suggested that my husband use Twitter because he is a pastor and is always looking for more effective ways to communicate to our congregation and anyone else who might be interested. It will be interesting to see what kind of response he gets when he gets his account sets up and starts tweeting.

Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment