Thursday, July 30, 2009

LibWorm

I really enjoyed this site. I could have spent all day just reading articles and looking topics up. It's a great site for librarians!

I looked up "Texas Librarians" in several different ways and found a lot of interesting blogs and websites. One that I particularly liked was "Jane's E-Learning Pick of the Day." This blogger introduces a new site every day, kind of like 23 Things. There were several sites on her blog that I want to go back and look at. I added this blog to my Google Reader and tagged it in Delicious. Another good site was "AASL's Best Websites for Teaching and Learning." You can join AASL but you do not have to to access the sites they recommend. All in all, I'd rate this site a 10, even though I didn't get any hits when I searched using the name of my library. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment