Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ning

I have a Ning account already. We use it in our school district as part of the mentoring program. I was in charge of the mentoring program at my school this year and had a hard time getting people to post their pictures and/or real names on the Ning site. They were very hesitant for security reasons. Now I understand a little more about Ning and can understand their concerns.

I looked at several different networks. I like scrapbooking and found one Ning that puts a new sketch on their Ningsite every week as a template for scrapbookers to use. I'm always looking for new ideas, so I really liked that. It is called 52sketches52weeks. Another Ning I looked at is called Quilt with Us. I enjoy quilting and often need advice from others who know more about quilting than I do. After watching the video about Ning, I explored the Classroom 2.0 Ning and found a link to some free classroom 2.0 live workshops that might be interesting and helpful.

I enjoyed learning more about Ning.

No comments:

Post a Comment