Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Delicious

I spent quite a bit of time today on this site. I set up an account and imported my bookmarks, then I added tags to my bookmarks. Here is a link to my site: http://delicious.com/bucksu. I would love to share links with other librarians if anyone else is interested. I added one of my friends to my site and am looking forward to sharing bookmarks with her.

I have used ikeepbookmarks in the past and have been pretty pleased with it, but I am going to try Delicious this year. I was wondering if I could import my ikeepbookmarks links into my Delicious account. Does anyone know the answer to that question?

Delicious was easy to use once I got the hang of it. I had a hard time finding the tag button on my browser at first, but I finally found it hidden on one of the toolbars. I'm still working on getting it in the right place so I can see it all the time and remember to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment