Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IM

I used to use IM all the time, but it had been so long since I used it that I forgot my username and had to create a new account. My username is bucklestriomom and I use the AIM service. Most of my friends and relatives use Facebook now, but getting back on AIM reminded me of the good times I used to have talking live in a private setting with my friends and relatives. I may try to get back in touch with some of them and see if they are still IM-ing.

I did not know about the aggregates, so that was something new I learned. I thought you had to be on the same service as the person you were IM-ing, so it was nice to find out that you can use an aggregate and talk to anyone who IMs through any service (if I understand it correctly).

1 comment:

  1. At our library, we just started IM Reference using meebo. So far we haven't gotten any questions, but I hope sooner or later it will take off!

    ReplyDelete