Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing 9

I enjoyed learning more about Facebook. I joined several groups, including Please Pray for Ben Kopp!, Central Bible Church, Simple Scrapbooks, Quilt Guild, and Elementary School Librarians. I have been surprised at some of the group invitations I've gotten. I usually don't join them. I'm still not sure how safe they are.

I also became a fan of the Dallas Mavericks, Texas Longhorns, and Dallas Cowboys. Go, teams!!!

Of course, when I went to Facebook to do this assignment I got sidetracked and had to write several messages and tell everyone what I've been doing today. :) One of my favorite library links is http://kidsreads.com/. I've been making some folders this summer to help the kids when they're searching for books in series, so it has been really helpful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment