Monday, June 1, 2009

First Blog

Before reading the suggested articles, I didn't really know what Web 2.0 was. Now I feel like I have at least a limited understanding of what it includes. That's a good thing, especially since I work in a library. :)

I like the format of 23 Things and the concept behind it. Fifteen minutes a day doesn't overwhelm me (at least at this point). I'm looking forward to learning more in the next few weeks about some of the tools that are available online that might be useful in a school library, starting with blogging. So here goes . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided to investigate these 2.0 tools! You may find you can't use some of them, but others may give you some good ideas. At our Library, we use blogs for adult and teen book reviews. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete